- The course is an iron downwind 15.3 mile race from Hawaii Kai to Sand Island Practice Site.
Date and Time: Sunday, October 2nd, 2022, Race Start: 9:00am / Coaches Meeting: 7:45am
- Category A - KOA: Open
- Category B - GLASS: Open, Masters 40+, Masters 50+, Masters 60+, Masters 65+, Master 70+,Junior 15-18yo, Mixed Open, Mixed Jrs, Mixed 40, Mixed 55
- Category C - Unlimited: Open
Checks payable to: Oahu Hawaiian Canoe Racing Association - Hawaii
- Crew names submitted to OHCRA and must be done online via the registration link above
- Changes must be made in person Saturday, October 1st, 9-12noon
- On Site Registration: Saturday, October 1st, 9-12noon at Hawaii Kai near the Halau.
- Race numbers & lunch tickets will be distributed
All forms can be found at OHCRA.com in the documents section.
- Info - Gilbert Silva Memorial Canoe Race (Event Flyer)
View All Articles
- OHCRA rules will apply. You must be a member in good standing of HCRA, (registered with HCRA)
- Out of State clubs must provide COI with club name and OHCRA as additional insured (Paddlers names must be listed as club members)
- Crews affiliated with an out-of-state club are subject to approval
- Canoes must have their racing number displayed on the right front of canoe
- Canoes must have a canvas racing cover
- Your club is responsible for removing all tires and rubbish from rigging site to avoid a fine