- Race Director - Luana Froiseth
- Advisor - Ikaika Rogerson
- Advisor/Assistant Race Secretary - Pua Pai'aina
- Co-Race Secretary - Yvette Akamu (Anuenue Canoe Club, Healani Canoe Club, Hui Lanakila Canoe Club, Kai Oni Canoe Club, Kailua Canoe Club, Keola O Ke Kai, Lanikai Canoe Club, New Hope Canoe Club, Outrigger Canoe Club, Waikiki Surf Canoe Club, Waimanalo Canoe Club)
- Co-Race Secretary - Lisa Onaga (Ewa Puuloa Canoe Club, Honolulu Pearl Canoe Club, Hui Nalu Canoe Club, Keahiakahoe, Keala O Ke Kai Canoe Club, Koa Kai Canoe Club, Leeward Kai Canoe Club, Makaha Canoe Club, New Hope Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Kaui Serrao
- Assistant Race Secretary - Grace Maeoka-Fitzpatrick
- Assistant Race Secretary - Kim Martinez
- Assistant Race Secretary - Christen Kam
This is your new registration/race day team. Please be patient with everyone as we are all volunteers. We look forward to making the daunting registration process a quick and painless one. Please note...
- Club Secretaries - Please work directly with your corresponding Assistant Race Secretary as they will be the ones doing waiver and ID validation for your clubs. Should they be unavailable, then contact either Co-Race Secretary or the Race Director. We've created a video series to teach and familiarize you with the processes of being a Club Secretary. Transfers and requests for reclassification of paddlers will be handled by the Co-Race Secretaries.
- Returning paddlers - You're encouraged to visit www.hcrapaddler.com to view their current record. Log in instructions are posted on their site. Please update your information as it will aid in registration for all races for the current season.
Please fill out the forms listed below for a timely turn around on your registration. (Forms are presently updated, and are in our Documents section)
- HCRA Insurance Waiver (to be submitted electronically through your Club Secretary)
- Completed record from www.hcrapaddler.com for validation from the Association Secretaries
- ID Verification, for new and youth paddlers (Drivers License, State ID, Military ID, Birth Certificate) MUST HAVE YOUR DOB.
- Current HCRA membership card
All clubs are required to have these items completed PRIOR to the first race. Clubs may register new paddlers at lane drawing scheduled for the Wednesday prior to the regatta. There will be NO LATE registration. Should you have any questions regarding this please contact Luana.