- Registration Link: www.hcrapaddler.com
15.3 mile downwind iron race from Maunalua Bay to Sand Island.
Date and Time: Sunday, October 8th Race Start: 8:00am / Coaches Meeting: 7:30am
- Heat 1 - Female Crews in Spec boats (Open Women, Jr Girls, W40+, W50+, W60+, W70+)
- Heat 2 - Male / Mixed Crews in Spec boats (Open Men, Jr Boys, M40+, M50+, M60+, M70+; XOpen, X Jrs, X45, X55, X65)
- Heat 3 - All Crews in Unlimited boats (U Open M/W/Jr)
- $300 per crew
- $50 Late fee assessed for all entries received after October7th, 11:00am
Checks payable to: Oahu Hawaiian Canoe Racing Association
- Crew names submitted to OHCRA and must be done online via the registration link above.
- Changes must be made in person Saturday, October 7th 8-11noon
- On Site Registration: Saturday, October 7th, 8:00am-11:00noon at the Hawaii Kai Halau.
- ALL PADDLERS MUST BE REGSITERED FOR THE 2023 SEASON!
All forms can be found at OHCRA.com in the documents section.
View All Articles
- OHCRA rules will apply. You must be a member in good standing of HCRA, (registered with HCRA)
- Out of State clubs must provide COI with club name and OHCRA as additional insured (Paddlers names must be listed as club members)
- Crews affiliated with an out-of-state club are subject to approval
- Canoes must have their racing number displayed on the right front of canoe
- Canoes must have a canvas racing cover
- Your club is responsible for removing all tires and rubbish from rigging site to avoid a fine
- For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org