- Race Director - Luana Froiseth
- Race Secretary Advisor - Ikaika Rogerson
- OHCRA Race Secretary - Yvette Akamu (Ewa Puuloa Canoe Club, Kailua Canoe Club, Kai Oni Canoe Club, Lanikai Canoe Club, Waimanalo Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Lisa Onaga (Healani Canoe Club, Hui Nalu Canoe Club, Keahiakahoe Canoe Club, Keala Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Kaui Serrao (Keola O Ke Kai, Leeward Kai Canoe Club, Makaha Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Grace Maeoka-Fitzpatrick (Hawaiian Kanaktion Canoe Club, Honolulu Pearl Canoe Club, Koa Kai Canoe Club, Outrigger Canoe Club)
- Assistant Race Secretary - Christen Kam (Anuenue Canoe Club, Hui Lanakila Canoe Club, New Hope Canoe Club, Waikiki Surf Canoe Club)
This is your new registration/race day team. Please be patient with everyone as we are all volunteers. We look forward to making the daunting registration process a quick and painless one. Please note...
- Club Secretaries - Please work directly with your corresponding Assistant Race Secretary as they will be the ones doing waiver and ID validation for your clubs. Should they be unavailable, please contact the Race Secretary. We've created a video series to teach and familiarize you with the processes of being a Club Secretary. Transfers of paddlers will be handled by Lisa Ho. Requests for reclassification of paddlers will be handled by the Race Director.
- Returning paddlers - You're encouraged to visit www.hcrapaddler.com to view your current record. Log in instructions are posted on the site. Please update your information as it will aide in registration for all races for the current season.
Please fill out the forms listed below for a timely turn around on your registration. (Forms are presently updated, and are in our Documents section)
- HCRA Insurance Waiver (to be submitted electronically through your Club Secretary)
- Completed record from www.hcrapaddler.com for validation from the Association Secretaries
- ID Verification, for new and youth paddlers (Drivers License, State ID, Military ID, Birth Certificate) MUST LIST YOUR DOB
All clubs are required to have these items completed PRIOR to the first race. Clubs may register up to 25 new paddlers at lane drawing scheduled for the Wednesday prior to the regatta. There will be NO LATE registration. Should you have any questions regarding this please contact Luana.